Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day...what is it now...

So mom and I did our first day on Atkins yesterday. There was no 'transition' phase, we jumped right in. And, maaaaaaaaaan, did I feel good. I FEEL like I ate so much but upon adding up all of the net carbs for the day, I was still short.

What I ate yesterday:
Breakfast: Oh wait...read this...I actually ate something. I had 2 scrambled eggs with some shredded cheese, coffee with stevia and some of mom's hazelnut creamer.
Lunch: 200g of beef with some cheese. Sooooo good.
Dinner: I went to Wendy's and got a double cheeseburger and an unsweet tea. Ate the burger without the bun. Soooooooo good.
For a snack after work, I had an Atkins snack bar- Rocky Road. Soooooooo good.

I still drank a lot of water throughout the day, besides the coffee at breakfast and tea at dinner.

I honestly prepared myself to see a weight gain this morning. I knew I had eaten things that were off limits from the HCG diet and I didn't give the HCG time to leave my system. So, with that being said....

Weight yesterday: 244.0
Weight today: 242.7.

I'm currently at 14.7 lbs lost!

And I feel sooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment