Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wheeeeew...I've missed a 'few' days!

I'm so sorry, folks! I have let time slip by me and haven't kept y'all up to date! Atkins is going quite well! I have had more salad in the last week than I think I've had all year. Best thing is that I can have a little bit of dressing and as much protein as I want!

When there are days that I'm reeeeeeeeeally just craving something fastfood-ish, I can get a cheeseburger from somewhere and just not eat the bun. Its the little satisfaction that keeps me sane.

With the Atkins diet, you don't weigh daily like with the HCG. So, my new weight/measurement day is going to be on Sundays. So! With that said, most likely I'll only be doing my blogs on Sundays. I won't put what I ate daily but I do promise to put anything that's counted as a 'cheat' (which I'm hoping I won't put until Hawaii....which there may just be LOTS of cheat--mmmmm, Cheeseburger Paradise).

My last weight on Sunday was 242.4. That makes 15 (<---bolded, blinking, neon-sign big) pounds!!

I commented at the beginning that I wasn't going to post a pic until 20 lbs-which I'm still going to do. Just 5 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment