Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 8

Wheeeeeeeeeeew...yesterday was H.A.R.D.

Hit a major wall, mentally. I did not like anything I ate all day to the point I ate my dinner thru tears. TEARS! I'm such a baby.

But I didn't cheat, never gave in.

What I ate yesterday:
Breakfast: Ummm...coffee. What else?
Lunch:Tilapia with tomatoes and melba toast
Snack: ('cause I could not swallow more food I didn't want at lunch time) Apple cooked with a drop (literally...a drop) of vanilla extract and topped with cinnamon and stevia.
Dinner: Chicken and onions sauteed in distilled vinegar. I burnt the first serving of onions, which brought on the tears (from emotions, not the onion). I sucked it up, made another serving and mixed it in with my chopped up chicken. I didn't eat my fruit. I just refused.

Weight this morning: 245.2
Another whole pound which brings the total to 12.2 lbs. after a full week of the HCG drops+500 calorie days.

I went to the grocery store and bought some acceptable spices for the meat and chicken. Hopefully this'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment