Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 10

Well, I learned a very big lesson yesterday. Stress and the HCG diet to not mix. At all.

What I ate yesterday:
Breakfast: Do I even need to put this part?
Lunch: Tilapia, asparagus, 3 pieces of garlic melba toast (3 because they're smaller than an actual piece of melbe toast). No fruit.
Dinner: Chicken with a rotisserie seasoning, lettuce with an HCG approved dressing (red wine vinegar, stevia, and water), 3 pieces garlice melba toast, and strawberries.
Lots of water

At least I didn't see a gain or another 0. I lost .1 lbs.

I'm now at 245.1. (from 245.2 that I hit 3 days ago)

Now sure how the rest of this is going to go. Time to review the "what to do if weight loss stalls" section of my book.

2 comments:

  1. With ANY diet there will always be a plateau. This is the point where people typically fall off the diet because they get discouraged. You have lost an astounding amount of weight in a VERY short time and you should be proud of that. Don't let the "stall" cause to lose your focus. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there friend! I know it seems discouraging now, especially with all the stress, but keep it up! Proud of how much you've lost already, and I know you can keep going!

    ReplyDelete